Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian guillouche enamel, pearl, and 14k gold heart locket and chain
A gorgeous antique locket in amazing condition, this Victorian era piece is an incredible find. The 14k yellow gold locket is covered in bright red Guillouche Enamel. It features seven pearls on front with an additional pearl on the matching bale. The back has a hinged door with domed glass. The locket measures 1.6 inches tall with bale and holds the photo or small memento of your choice.
In fantastic condition, the locket includes a matching chain done in 14k yellow gold with the corresponding red and white enamel links and pearl beads.
Guilloche is a type of decorative metal work done by creating detailed and precise patterns. In jewelry and decorative arts, its usually finished with enamel on top making the "engine turning" patterns pop. This locket and chain are gorgeous examples of it. You'll treasure it forever.
- Style Number: R2336
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900s
- 14k yellow gold and red enamel
- Locket: 8 pearls ranging in size from 3.25 mm to 4 mm each
- Chain: 20.5" long with red enamel links 13 mm x 1.6 mm and 29 seed pearls (2 mm each)
- Height of locket 1.60" with bail, heart is 1" H x 1" W x 0.4" D
- Locket holds 1 photo 0.90" x 0.86"
- Marked "585" on clasp
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.