Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian guilloche enamel and 14k gold open back locket
A lovely antique locket perfect for holding your loved ones close to you heart. Made during the Victorian era, circa late 1800s, the 14k yellow gold piece features 5 cobalt blue guilouche enamel leaves on its oval shape. Additional engraving is seen throughout the front giving it great texture.
The reverse is made with an open back insert and holds the photo or memento of your choice. The locket measures 1.18 inches tall with its bale and looks great worn on its own or stacked with your favorite necklaces.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18-inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R4066
- Antique- Victorian, circa late 1800s
- 14k yellow gold and enamel
- Height with bale 1.18", height w/o bale 1.03", width 0.74", depth 4.07 mm
- Holds 1 photo 0.71" x 0.55"
- Very good vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. The reverse sees a dent where the locket insert meets the bezel.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.