Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian engraved 14k gold and enamel locket
A lovely double-sided antique locket in a unique shape. Made during the Victorian era from 14 karat yellow gold, it features beautifully engraved designs throughout, accented with black enamel. The back sees scrolling details around a flower at center.
Most antique lockets we find are round, rectangular, or heart shaped, so finding this unusual piece was a thrill.
At 1.58" tall, it's a great size for a unique love token. It hangs on an F&B 18 inch 14k gold chain and holds two photos to hold your loved ones near. There's nothing more classic or romantic than a beautiful gold locket.
- Style Number: R2321
- Late Victorian, circa 1870s-1900s
- 14k yellow gold with black enamel
- Height with bail 1.58", height of locket 1.25", width 0.8", depth 0.18"
- Holds 2 photos 0.70" x 0.55" (approx)
- Hangs on a new F&B 18-inch 14k yellow gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.