Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian emerald, diamond, silver, and 14k gold cluster ring
A stunning cluster ring made during the Victorian era from 14k yellow gold. Sitting at center is a beautiful light green emerald weighing approximately 1.15 carats. The gorgeous, light color paired with its size makes it a super desirable stone. Prong set, the emerald is surrounded by a halo of 10 chunky Old Mine cut diamonds each weighing approximately 0.10 carats giving the ring a total diamond weight of 1 carat. The diamonds are set in silver, a common practice of the Victorian era, making the ring pop.
From circa 1870s-1890's, this antique ring is an incredible find. The center emerald makes it pop with color. It looks amazing on the hand with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R3002
- Antique, circa 1870s-1890s
- 14k gold and silver
- Emerald- 1.15 carats, 7 mm x 6.3 mm x 4mm (approx)
- 10 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each 0.10 carats (approx)
- Total diamond weight approximately 1 carat
- Height of front face of ring 0.57, depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.22", width across center 0.51"
- Band width tapers from 2.5 mm down to 1.7 mm
- Size 7, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 7, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.