Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian ruby, rose cut diamond, and 18k gold ring
A lovely antique diamond ring set in 18k yellow gold from the Victorian era. Three rows of stones are set horizontally. At top and bottom are four old cut rubies in a bright red hue. At center, and set in silver, are 4 rose cut diamonds. All 12 stones are approximately 3 mm each, giving the piece a uniform look.
The ridged band, possibly added later, adds a great element. It sits close to the finger for easy and comfortable wearing. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R3073
- Antique- Victorian, circa 1880s-1890s
- 18k yellow gold and silver
- 4 Rose Cut diamonds- 3 mm each
- 8 old cut rubies- 3 mm each
- Height of front face of ring 0.43", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.2", width of center 0.53"
- Band width tapers from 2.6 mm down to 1.8 mm
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.