Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian diamond three-stone and 14k gold ring
Made during the Victorian era, this three-stone diamond ring is a beautiful piece. Done in warm 14k yellow gold, three old mine cut diamonds weighing 0.15 carats each give the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 0.45 carats. Each prong set individually, the light hits the diamond throughout the stones making them pop and sparkle. Accenting the band are hand engraved diagonal lines.
The symbolism of the ring is classically romantic, the three diamonds symbolize you, me, and us. This ring looks beautiful worn on its own or stacked up along with your other favorites. It makes a fantastic engagement ring, wedding band, or anniversary band to complete your wedding set.
- Style Number: R5050
- Antique, late Victorian era, circa 1890s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- 3 Old mine cut diamonds, each approximately 0.15 carats, VS-SI in clarity and H-J in color
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.45 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.14", depth of ring as it sits off finger 4.19 mm, width of entire ring 0.74"
- Band width tapers from 2 mm down to 1.8 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring down to a size 4.5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.