Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian diamond starburst pendant necklace
Starlight, star bright! Starburst themed jewelry was a favorite of the Victorians, and definitely a favorite for Fox & Bond.
This Victorian silver-topped gold starburst necklace from circa 1870s-1890s features a ton of sparkly, old cut diamonds. At 1.42 inches in height by 1 inch in width, the pendant is substantial size.
Packing a punch are 43 diamonds for a total approximate diamond weight of 1.10 carats. At the center is a 0.08 carat Old Mine Cut diamond with six additional Old Mine Cut diamonds radiating from the center, each approximately 0.07 carats, in collet settings. For an all-over shimmer, a total of 36 small rose cut diamonds and Old Mine Cut diamonds cover each of the star's six legs.
The pendant hangs on a new F&B 16 inch 14k white gold sparkly chain.
- Style number: R1737
- Pendant: Victorian, circa 1870s-1890s
- Silver topped 12k yellow gold pendant
- Hangs on a new F&B 16 inch 14k white gold chain
- 43 diamonds (12 rose cut diamonds and 31 Old Mine Cut diamonds)
- Total diamond weight 1.10 carats (approx)
- Height with bale 1.42", without bale 1.26", with 1", depth 0.33"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.