Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian diamond starburst and 10k gold locket
A classic antique locket from the Victorian era. Made from 10k yellow gold it has a chunky Old Mine Cut diamond at center weighing approximately 0.06 carat set within a hand engraved star-cut setting. The reverse see an elaborate script monogram.
Measuring 1.25 inches tall, it's a great shape and size. Wear it alone or stacked with your favorite pieces.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R3037
- Antique- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900
- 10k yellow gold
- 1 Old Mine cut diamond weighing approximately 0.06 carats
- Height with bale 1.25", width 1", depth 4.4 mm
- Hold 2 photos 0.69" tall X 0.74" wide
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.