Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian diamond starburst and 10k gold locket
A beautiful antique locket from the late Victorian era. This large scale, round piece is made from warm 10k yellow. Seen on front are seven Old Mine Cut diamonds set within beautiful star cut settings, giving the piece a lucky number to boot. The antique cut diamonds range in size from 0.10 to 0.18 carats giving the piece a total diamond weight of approximately 1.10 carats.
A sweet love token, it opens to accommodate two photos, each 1" round. Substantial in size, it looks great worn on its own or layered with your favorite necklaces.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R1913
- Antique, circa 1880s-1900
- 10k yellow gold
- 7 Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.10-0.18 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.10 carats
- Height with bale 1.7", width 1.4" round, depth 4.6 mm
- Holds 2 photos 1.1" round
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.