Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian diamond, black enamel, and 14k gold ring
This antique ring, made circa 1880s-1900, features a lovely Old European Cut diamond. Weighing approximately 0.15 carats and sitting in an 8-prong setting, the diamond radiates sparkle.
The engraved band is complete with black enamel giving the ring a striking look. All done in 14 karat yellow gold, it has lovely detailing from the setting down through the side of the shank.
This timeless solitaire diamond ring is a steadfast favorite and would make a fantastic engagement ring.
- Style Number: R1841
- Antique, Victorian circa 1880s-1900
- 14k yellow gold and black enamel
- 1 Old European Cut diamond, 0.15 carats (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.20", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.19"
- Band width tapers from 4.3 mm in front to 3.7 mm at back
- Marked "14K KJ"
- Size 4, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Minimal enamel loss that we feel does not detract from the overall beauty of the piece. Using 10x magnification, there is an inclusion under the table of the diamond.
Currently a size 4, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.