Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian diamond, pearl, and enamel 14k gold locket
An antique Victorian oval locket in 14K yellow gold with black enamel on the front and back. At center is a lovely Old Mine Cut diamond weighing approximately 0.08 carats. Surrounding the center on the outer rim are 46 seed pearls, each measuring 1.25 mm. At top is a detailed tapered bale set with an additional 3 pearls.
Around 1.52 inches in height with its bale, the locket opens to hold two photos, each 0.89" x 0.61", so you can always keep your loved ones close to your heart. It hangs on a new F&B 18-inch 14K yellow gold chain.
- Style number: R1316
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- 1 Old Mine Cut diamond weighing approx. 0.08 carats
- 46 seed pearls measuring from 1 mm to 1.25 mm
- Height 1.52" with bale, width 0.92", depth 6.5 mm
- Holds 2 photos 0.89" x 0.61"
- Hangs on an 18" F&B 14k gold chain
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. The back has a visible crack in the enamel, but the front is in great condition. For those who love an antique locket, this should not detract from the beauty of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.