Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian diamond, pearl, and 9k gold buckle bracelet
This 9 karat yellow gold bracelet is Victorian jewelry lovers dream. The classic buckle design is enhanced with pearls and diamonds. The buckles frame and loops are set with eighteen seed pearls. Two rose cut diamonds are set in hand engraved starburst settings to represent the belts holes. We love old rose cut diamonds, they catch and reflect the light beautifully.
The 9 karat gold has a matte finish that looks amazing with 100+ years of patina.
It finishes with a safety chain, for peace of mind wearing. A lovely bracelet to treasure from years to come. It looks great on its own or stacked with other favorites.
- Style Number: R1587
- Victorian, 1908
- 9k yellow rosy gold
- 18 seed pearls ranging in size from 1.6 mm to 2 mm
- 2 rose cut diamonds, each 1.4 mm
- Height of bracelet at tallest 0.49" to 0.30" at back, length across bracelet when closed 2.58", inner circumference 7.25"
- Marked "9 .375 Birmingham k"
- Very good antique condition- minor markings consistent with age and use.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.