Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian diamond navette 14k gold ring
Navette shaped rings are always a favorite at Fox & Bond, especially when they're covered in chunky old cut diamonds like these.
Dating back to the late Victorian era, circa 1890s-1900, this lovely ring features a mixture of 18 Old Mine cut and Old European cut diamonds. It sparkles bright with approximately 0.76 carats in total diamond weight with diamonds ranging in size from 0.02 carats to 0.07 carats, all set in warm 14k yellow gold. Unique to this piece, the diamonds are set in two vertical rows side-by-side making is a special find.
Measuring 0.97 inches in length with a long, thin feel, the navette style takes up great real estate on your hand along with a low profile that sits close to the finger. We think it would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning right-hand ring.
- Style number: R1174
- Late Victorian, circa 1890s-1900s
- 14 karat yellow gold
- 18 diamonds (mix of Old Mine Cut diamonds and Old European Cut diamonds)
- Diamonds range in size from 0.02 carats to 0.07 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.76 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.97", depth of ring as it sits off finger 3.6 mm
- Navette measures 0.97" long by 0.26" wide
- Band width tapers from 2.1 mm to 1.6 mm
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. One of the 18 diamonds appears to have been replaced with a round brilliant cut diamond at a later date.
Currently a size 6.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.