Antique jewelry for the modern world
diamond, multi-stone, platinum, and 14k gold line bracelet
A beautiful antique line bracelet from the early 1900s. Made from platinum-topped 14k yellow gold, the multi-stone design gives the piece tons of rainbow color.
Eight bezel set stones are seen in a row along the length of the piece: ruby, emerald, orange tourmaline, purplish-pink sapphire, blue sapphire, faceted opal, light pinkish-purple tourmaline, and orange topaz. Between each stone are six Old Mine Cut diamonds, each weighing 0.04 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 2 carats.
A gorgeous antique bracelet, it's unusual to find such a rainbow piece of its age. Wear it on its own or stacked with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R3139
- Antique, circa 1900-1915
- Platinum and 14k yellow gold
- Stones, each 4.5 mm round: Ruby, emerald, orange tourmaline, purplish-pink sapphire, blue sapphire, faceted opal, light pinkish-purple tourmaline, topaz
- 50 Old Mine Cut Diamonds 0.04 carats each approx.
- Total diamond weight approximately 2 carats
- Inner circumference 6.5", width 0.19", sits off wrist 0.16"
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. The orange tourmaline and opal each has a small chip, the purplish-pink sapphire has a crack.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.