Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian diamond, enamel, and 14k gold ring
This antique ring, made circa late 1800s, features a lovely Old Mine Cut diamond. Weighing approximately 0.12 carats and sitting in a 6-prong setting, the diamond radiates sparkle. The engraved band is complete with black enamel giving the piece a striking look. All done in 14 karat yellow gold, it has lovely detailing from the setting down through the side of the shank.
This timeless solitaire diamond ring is a steadfast favorite and would make a fantastic engagement ring.
- Style Number: R3339
- Antique, Victorian circa late 1800s
- 14k yellow gold and enamel
- Old Mine Cut diamond, 0.12 carats (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.17", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.20"
- Band width tapers from 3.75 mm down to 2 mm
- Size 4.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.