Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian diamond cluster and 14k gold ring
A beautiful Victorian eta cluster ring from the late 1800s. Constructed from 14k yellow gold, an Old Mine Cut diamond weighing approximately 0.15 carats is set at center. Surrounding it are eight additional Old Mine cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.06 to 0.08 carats for a total diamond weight of 0.60 carats. Open on the back and sides, the light flows through making the antique diamonds pop and sparkle. The tapered gold band has engraving giving it extra special detailing.
Cluster rings are a great option for those looking for a super sparkly diamond ring. The all over diamond designs gives tons of bling. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning right-hand ring.
- Style Number: R2459
- Antique, Victorian circa 1870s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- 9 Old Mine Cut diamond, center diamond 0.15 carats, surrounding diamonds range from 0.06-0.08 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.60 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.42", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.22", width of entire ring 0.79"
- Band width tapers from 6.6 mm down to 2.2 mm
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.