Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian diamond and pearl 14k gold bangle bracelet
A beautiful bangle bracelet from the late Victorian era, circa 1880s-1900. Made from rich 14 karat yellow gold, it has a gorgeous combination of antique diamonds and pearls. The center is comprised of four Old European cut diamonds, each weighing approximately 0.15 carats for a total of 0.60 carats. The diamond setting backs are all open allowing light to travel through, making the diamonds sparkle and glow. On either side are four creamy colored pearls each measuring approximately 3.3 mm round. A frame of 61 pearls outline the rectangular placard ranging in size from 1.85 - 2.2 mm.
The gold ball motif at top and bottom along with the warm, matte gold makes the piece reminiscent of Etruscan style jewelry. This gorgeous bracelet is sure to be treasured family heirloom forever.
It finishes with a safety chain for extra safe and secure wearing.
- Style number: R2294
- Late Victorian, circa 1880s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- 4 Old European Cut diamonds, each 0.15 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.60 carats
- 8 pearls with cream body color, each 3.3 mm (approx.)
- 61 smaller pearls range in size from 1.85 mm to 2.2 mm each
- Height of front face of the bracelet 0.58", length across entire bracelet 2.49", width across entire bracelet 2.14", depth as it sits off the wrist 0.19", inside diameter 6.75"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.