Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian diamond and opal pendant necklace
From the Victorian era, this striking piece stopped us in our tracks. Five white opals with bright play-of-color dance in the light as the piece moves. At the center is the largest of the oval cabochon cut opals measuring 11mm x 9mm. The other 4 opals at the NSEW points measure between 6mm x 4.5mm to 5.25mm x 4.25mm. Alternating between each are 4 Old Mine Cut Diamonds, each approximately 0.12 carats for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.48 carats. The old cut diamonds and the colorful opals come together to create a show-stopping piece.
The body of the piece is 14k gold vermeil (14k gold topped silver). The bale at the top is 14k rose gold and it hangs on a new F&B 18-inch 14k rose gold chain.
- Style number: R814
- Victorian (1836-1901)
- Pendant is silver with 14k gold overlay, chain is 14k rose gold
- 5 opals, 4 Old Mine Cut diamonds- 0.12 carats each (approx)
- Total diamond weight 0.48 carats (approx)
- Height 1.22" with bale, width 0.85", depth 0.15"
- Hangs on a new 18" F&B 14k rose gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.