Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian diamond and enamel 18k gold bow pendant
A beautiful pendant from the Victorian era filled with antique diamonds. Made in 18 karat yellow gold, the design shows a lovely and ornate bow. Set throughout are 49 antique cut diamonds, a mixture of Old Mine Cut and Old European Cuts ranging in size from 0.02 carats to 0.03 carats. The 50th diamond is prong set at center giving the piece a sparkle filled focal point.
The white enamel gives the pendant a delicate, feminine feel. The 3-dimensional open construction allows the wears skin to show through and has beautiful depth to it.
Measuring 1.40 inches tall, it's a fantastic size and shape. We love it worn on its own or stacked with other favorite pieces.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R2357
- Antique- Victorian, circa 1890-1900
- 18k yellow gold and enamel
- 50 diamonds- a mixture of Old Mine Cut and Old European Cuts ranging in size from 0.02 carats to 0.12 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.5 carats
- Height with bale 1.40", w/o bale 1.26", width 1.16", depth 0.27"
- Not marked
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. The enamel is mostly intact which is rare for a piece this age. There's a few minor dark spots.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.