Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian diamond and 14k rose gold heart shaped locket
Made during the late Victorian era in 14 karat rose gold, this heart-shaped locket is a sweet piece. It features 3 small but chunky old mine cut diamonds, each 0.01 carats, set in diamond shaped settings.
Measuring 1 inch tall with its bale, it's a great size for everyday wear. The locket opens to accommodates 2 photos of your choice. Simple and perfect, it's a sweet love token you'll never want to take off. It looks great on its own or stack with your other favorite pieces.
Locket and chain sold separately. Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 16-inch 14k rose gold diamond cut chain.
- Style Number: R3564
- Antique- Victorian, circa 1900
- 14k rose gold
- 3 old mine cut diamonds, 0.01 carats each approx.
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.03 carats
- Height with bale 1", height w/o bale 0.80", width 0.66", depth 4.3 mm
- Holds 2 photos, 13.72mm X 13.72mm
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.