Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian coral, pearl, and silver bangle bracelet
A beautifully made Victorian era bangle bracelet that can't help but make you happy. The silver bracelet features 17 round coral pieces, seven at center creating a cluster, with five on either side moving down the wrist. Twenty-four small seed pearls accent the piece and add great detailing. The bright, happy color of the coral gives the piece a great pop!
A gorgeous bracelet, it feels amazing on the wrist. It finishes with a safety chain for carefree wearing. We love it worn on its own for a colorful jewelry staple or stacked with your favorite bracelets.
As always with soft stone pieces, a little extra care should be given when wearing and storing.
- Style number: R1589
- Victorian, circa 1870s-1900
- 17 coral cabochons, measuring between 6.2 mm and 7.5 mm (approx.)
- 24 seed pearls, each 1.2 mm (approx.)
- Length across bracelet closed 2.57", height at center 0.79", height at back of bracelet 0.19", depth as it sits off wrist 0.47", inner circumference 6.75"
- Marked "800" with unidentified mark
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. The back of the bangle has slight misshaping along the side closest to the hinge and a few seed pearls show minimal wear using 10x magnification; however, we feel it doesn't detract from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.