Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian citrine, topaz, and 9k gold open-back locket
A bright and colorful Victorian open-back locket from circa 1880s-1900. This round locket features a beautiful center starburst design. Set in an alternating pattern are icy blue topaz and warm citrines that create a striking color combination. The old cut stones range in size from 1.7 mm to 3.7 mm.
We love open-back lockets as they allow you to wear them in different ways, either the decorative side facing out or with your personal photo facing out. It measures 1.23 inches in height and 0.93 inches in width. It's perfect to wear all-day long and keep a photo of someone you love close to your heart.
- Style number: R1194
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900
- 9k yellow gold locket
- 12 blue topaz ranging from 1.7 mm to 2.24 mm (approx), 7 citrines ranging from 2.24 mm to 3.7 mm (approx)
- Height with bail 1.23", width 0.93", depth 5.05 mm
- Hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.