Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian onyx, agate, and 14k gold sliding locket
Made during the late Victorian era, circa 1870s-1890s, this antique locket is a striking piece. With a smooth oval piece of agate on one side and onyx on the other, it's like two pieces in one.
Measuring 1.2 inches tall, it's a great size. It's well made construction is unique. The center slides open hold two photos, back-to-back, of your choice.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R1831
- Antique, circa late Victorian 1870s-1890s
- 14k rosy-yellow gold
- Onyx and agate: oval flat cut cabochons each 15.8 mm x 22 mm
- Height of locket 1.20", width 0.87", depth 0.38"
- Holds 2 oval photos 0.88" x 0.64"
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. The onyx side has 2 small chips; however, we do not feel it detracts from the beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.