Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian english blue enamel and pearl 15k gold ring
A beautiful Victorian era treasure with the most lovely pop of color, this cluster ring is a special antique find. The ring centers around a gorgeous oval centerpiece. A section of robins egg blue enamel sits at front. Surrounding it are 20 seed pearls measuring 2 mm to 2.5 mm each, creating a lovely cluster design.
A favorite style of the Victorian era, the cluster ring is still a popular motif today, showing its everlasting appeal. With English hallmarks stating it was made in Chester from 15 karat gold, it's a special piece with great age to it.
We believe the Victorian center cluster was added to the tapered gold band soon after it was made.
- Style Number: R1576
- Antique, circa mid to late 1800s
- 15k yellow gold and enamel
- 20 seed pearls measuring 2 mm - 2.5 mm each
- Height of front of ring 0.5", width of center section 0.67", depth of ring as it sits off finger 4.88 mm
- Band width tapers from 6 mm down to 2.5 mm
- English marks from Chester "15" "625" "F"
- Size 8.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 7
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Both enamel and pearls should be worn with extra care. Avoid liquids, lotions, oils, etc. when wearing this piece.
Currently a size 8.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 7.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.