Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian black enamel and pearl 18k gold ring
From the Victorian era, circa 1880s-1900, this antique band is a chic find. Made from 18 karat yellow gold, an open, woven design filled with black enamel. The black enamel set against the warm gold makes it pop!
Three small pearls, each approximately 1.75 mm, sit at center within the black enamel work. The design goes half way down the band and tapers down to a solid gold back.
We love the style of this ring. While antique, it feels chic and modern. The slight dome shape of the ring makes it comfortable and easy to wear both alone on your finger or stacked up along with your other favorites.
- Style number: R1225
- Antique, circa the 1880s- 1900
- 18 karat yellow gold and black enamel
- 3 pearls, each 1.75 mm (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.32", depth of ring as it sits off finger 2.9 mm, width of entire ring 0.75"
- Band width tapers from 6 mm to 3 mm
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can only resize this ring down to a size 4.5 with the use of sizing beads or bridge at the ring shank due to the delicate nature of the enamel
- Marked "Italy 18k 14"
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. As always with enamel pieces and pearl pieces set with epoxy, it should avoid liquids, oils, lotions, sprays, etc.
Currently a size 5.5, Fox & Bond can only resize this ring down to a size 4.5 with the use of sizing beads or a bridge at the ring shank due to the delicate nature of the enamel. Please contact us for further information.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.