Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian black enamel and 14k gold locket
A beautiful antique locket made in warm 14 karat yellow gold. From the Victorian era, black enamel is evenly seen on the front and back, which is perfectly in step with the period. Uniform in color, the sleek surfaces are smooth and feel amazing on. A chic look and style, it's amazing that the piece is 120+ years old.
A large and substantial size and feel, it measures 1.7 inches in height with its bale. The locket opens to hold two photos, each 1.3 x 1", so you can always keep your loved ones close to your heart. It hangs on a new F&B 18-inch 14K yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R2320
- Victorian, circa 1860s-1900
- 14k yellow gold and black enamel
- Height with bail 1.7", width 1.2", depth 0.35"
- Hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain
- Locket holds up to 2 photos, each 1.3" x 1" (approx.)
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. On the back of the locket there is a very small knick in the enamel; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.