Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian 14k yellow gold and rose cut diamond locket
A sweet antique locket from the late Victorian era. This petite piece is made in 14k yellow and centers around antique rose cut diamond measuring approximately 2 mm round and set within beautiful long and thin star cut settings.
It opens to accommodate two small photos, each approximately 0.50" round. It hangs on a new 18 inch F&B 14k gold chain.
Petite in size, it looks great worn on its own or layered with your other favorite necklaces.
- Style number: R1267
- Victorian, circa early 1880s-1900
- 14k yellow gold locket
- 1 rose cut diamond 2 mm round (approx)
- Height 0.84" with bail, width 0.59", depth 3.7 mm
- Holds two photos 0.50" round (approx)
- Hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k gold chain
- Excellent antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.