Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian 14k rose gold diamond and citrine gypsy locket
A striking locket from the Victorian era, circa the late 1800s. Made in a luscious 14k rose gold it has 3 old cut, bright stones across the front. At the top left and bottom right are two old cut citrines, each approximately 3 mm that are the perfect color to compliment the warm rose gold. At the center is a beautiful old mine cut diamond approximately 0.25 carats. Each stone is set within hand-engraved star-cut settings that we flip for!
The locket opens to holds 2 photos each measuring 0.80" x 0.70". A beautiful script reads "EGF" which is hand-engraved on the reverse. The locket hangs on a new F&B 18-inch 14k rose gold chain.
- Style number: R827
- Victorian, circa 1870s-1890s
- 14k rose gold locket and chain
- 2 citrines- each 3 mm, 1 Old Mine Cut diamond 0.25 carats (approx)
- Height 1.23" with bale, width 0.77", depth 0.23"
- Hangs on a new F&B 18" 14k rose gold chain
- Good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. There is some minor surface scratching, which is expected of a piece this age; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.