Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian 14k gold and enamel petite locket
A lovely Victorian era oval-shaped locket from circa 1860s-1880s This petite 14k yellow gold piece features all over gold detailing accented with enamel. One side is all blue while the other has black and blue.
It opens to accommodate two small photos. This sweet locket measures 0.9" tall and 0.51" wide. A lovely charm to add to your charm bracelet, wear as a necklace, or earring.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, a hoop earring, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R1980
- Antique, circa 1860s-1880s
- 14k yellow gold and enamel
- Height with bale 0.9", height w/o bale 0.77", width 0.53", depth 8.33 mm
- Holds 2 photos 11.66 mm x 7.61 mm
- Marked with hand engraving "VIII"
- Very good antique condition- slight enamel loss consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.