Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
turquoise heart clover, diamond, and 14k gold pendant
This beautiful vintage pendant makes the perfect good luck token. Made in 14 karat yellow gold, four heart-shaped turquoise cabochons are prong set in the form of a 4-leaf clover. A 0.22 carat Old Mine Cut diamond is set at center. Thirteen additional diamonds are seen throughout that range in size from 0.03 to 0.06 carats for a total diamond weight of 0.69 carats.
Measuring 1.31 inches tall with its hidden bale, it's a beautiful size and shape. We love it worn on its own or stacked with other favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R4023
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 4 Turquoise hearts 11.96 mm X 11.11 mm each
- 14 Diamonds: mix of Old Mine Cut and Vintage Full Cuts ranging in size from 0.03 to 0.22 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.69 carats
- Height 1.31", width 1.10", depth 0.48"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.