Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
turquoise and yellow gold ring
Originally found as an antique stickpin, this F&B Conversion ring turned out just as we had envisioned it!
Fox & Bond took the oval turquoise cabochon set in 10K yellow gold and added a thin double ring shank in 14K yellow gold to make this awesome ring. We love the rich blue-green color of the turquoise mixed with the darker swirl veining that adds interest to this simple ring.
So comfortable and easy to wear, it will be your new go-to piece!
- Style number: R818
- F&B Conversion originally found as a Victorian stickpin circa 1890-1900 with a new ring shank
- 10k yellow gold and 14k yellow gold ring shank
- Turquoise oval cabochon 15 mm x 7.6 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.64", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.25", width of entire ring 0.76"
- Band tapers from 4.5 mm to 2.2 mm
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 4.5
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 4.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.