Antique jewelry for the modern world
turquoise and roped 14k yellow gold ring
A colorful vintage ring made from warm 14 karat yellow gold. It features 19 turquoise cabochons ranging in size from 3.3 mm to 4 mm. The prong set stones create a classic cluster formation with slightly varying tones of green-blue and blue-green. Surrounding the stones is a thick roped gold strand encircling the stones beautifully.
Measuring 0.86 inches tall, it's a large in shape and scale with a great heft. With its striking design, it's a great cocktail ring to that's sure to become a favorite. Wear it on its own as a statement ring or pair it with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R3271
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 19 turquoise cabochons ranging in size from 3.3. mm to 4 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.86", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.45", width of entire ring 0.85"
- Band width tapers from 5 mm down to 3.5 mm
- Marked "14"
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.