Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
turquoise and pearl navette 10k gold ring
A lovely antique navette ring from the early 20th century. Made from 10 karat yellow gold, at center are seven turquoise cabochons ranging in size from 1.8 mm to 2.8 mm. Surrounding the vertically set stones are thirty seed pearls giving the piece a lovely color combination.
Navette rings are a favorite of ours, and this antique one with its fun colors is a great find. It looks great on its own or paired with other pieces.
- Style Number: R3121
- Antique, circa early 20th century
- 10k yellow gold
- 7 turquoise cabochons range in size from 1.8 mm to 2.8 mm
- 30 seed pearls range in size from 1 mm to 1.5 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.95", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.14", width of navette at widest 0.26"
- Band width 1.7 mm
- Marked with maker's mark "MC"
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Using 10x magnification, you can see some wear to the turquoise and pearls. Some pearls are chipped or cracked; however, nothing can be seen with the naked eye.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.