Antique jewelry for the modern woman
turquoise and diamond starburst 18k gold earrings
A winning combination of turquoise and diamonds, these star-shaped earrings in 18 karat yellow gold will be your new favorite go-to accessory.
Measuring about 0.82 inches in height and 0.79 inches wide, they feature 16 bright blue turquoise cabochons and 5 old single cut diamonds per earring.
With just enough sparkle, the diamonds are each about 0.05 carats and together have about 0.50 carats in total diamond weight.
The omega back posts allow the earrings to sit securely and comfortably on your ear and dip just below the ear lobe- you will never want to take these beauties off!
- Style number: R1077
- Circa 1950s-1970s
- 18k yellow gold earrings with omega backs
- 10 single cut round diamonds, approx. 0.50 carats in total diamond weight
- 16 turquoise cabochons from 2.6 mm- 4.7 mm each
- Height 0.82", width 0.79", depth 0.72" with earring backs
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.