Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
turquoise, diamond, and 14k gold cocktail ring
A chic cocktail ring from circa 1960s-1970s with an amazing color combination. Made from rich 14 karat yellow gold, a center oval turquoise cabochon sits at center. Surrounding it are 16 vintage single cut diamonds in a floral formation giving the ring eye catching sparkle. An additional 14 turquoise cabochons finish the piece.
The bright stones set against the warm gold gives the ring a fantastic color combination. It's a great cocktail ring that looks amazing on its own or worn with other favorites.
- Style Number: R1846
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1970s
- 14k yellow gold
- Center turquoise cabochon 8 mm x 6.2 mm
- 14 round turquoise cabochons each 2.2 mm- 2.4 mm (approx.)
- 16 single cut round diamonds for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.44 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.69", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.44"
- Band width tapers from 8 mm to 3.5 mm
- Marked "14K LL"
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 6
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 6.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.