Antique jewelry for the modern woman
tiffany & co vintage lapis lazuli and jade 18k yellow gold ring
Made by one of the greatest American jewelers, this vintage Tiffany & Co. ring stopped us in our tracks!
Made in rich 18 karat yellow gold, its design is unique. Front and center sit two stripes of bright blue lapis lazuli alternating with three pieces of green jade, set flush against each other and the surface, giving it a solid and cohesive look and feel. Made during the late 20th century, circa 1960s-1980s, this ring is vintage perfection.
Globally acknowledged the most renowned American jewelry house, Tiffany started in 1837 and has only continued to grow. It's known all over the world for their exquisite work and this ring is no exception. The design and construction are masterful while the play of color is unique and unexpected.
It's a stunning piece worn on its own or paired with other favorite rings. The curved design of the band feels amazing when worn.
Because of the construction of the band and setting, it is not advised for this ring to be sized.
- Style number: R880
- Vintage, circa 1960s-1980s
- 18k yellow gold
- Lapis lazuli and jade inlay
- Height of front face of ring 0.56", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.36", width of entire ring 0.83"
- Maker's mark: Tiffany & Co.
- Band tapers from 4.3 mm to 3.6 mm
- Size 5.25 and can not be resized by Fox & Bond.
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. When using a loupe, very small chips on the jade (green side section) can be seen; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Currently, a size 5.25 and can not be resized by Fox & Bond.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.