Antique jewelry for the modern world
three-stone turquoise and 14k rose gold gypsy ring
A turquoise gypsy set ring made in 14 karat rose gold. Tapering from front to back, three turquoise cabochons measuring 6.5 mm at center and 4.6 mm at side give the piece a great pop of color. The turquoise is set flush with the surrounding gold making this ring easy to wear with its low-profile.
We love it worn alone or stacked up along with your other favorites. It's a classic and solid ring that feels amazing on.
- Style Number: R3082
- Vintage, circa 20th century
- 14k rose gold
- 3 turquoise cabochons- center 6.5 mm, 2 side pieces each 4.6 mm (approx)
- Height of front face of ring 0.36", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.20"
- Band width tapers from 5.5 mm in front to 3.6 mm in back
- Size 8, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 7
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. As always with soft stones, extra care should be shown when wearing this piece.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.