Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian three stone old european cut diamond and 18k gold ring
Made circa 1900, this late Victorian era ring is a gorgeous piece. Three Old European Cut diamonds weighing 0.22 carats, 0.25 carats, and 0.21 carats are set in a row across the center giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 0.68 carats. The shared prongs are set with 4 rose cut diamonds and finish with white gold. The pop of the white gold is a great compliment to the warmth of the 18k yellow gold ring.
The symbolism of the ring is classically romantic, the three diamonds symbolize you, me, and us. This ring looks beautiful worn on its own or stacked up along with your other favorites. It makes a fantastic engagement ring, wedding band, or anniversary band to complete your wedding set.
- Style Number: R2411
- Antique, Victorian circa 1900
- 18k yellow and white gold
- 3 Old European Cut diamonds, each approximately 0.22 carats, 0.25 carats, 0.21 carats
- 4 rose cut diamonds 1.1 mm - 1.3 mm each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.68 carats, diamonds H-I in color and SI in clarity
- Height of front face of ring 4.3 mm, depth of ring as it sits off finger 3.7 mm, length across the 3 diamonds at center 0.46"
- Band width tapers from 2.6 mm - 1.9 mm
- Marked "18 CT"
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 5.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Using 10x magnification, diamonds show light abrasion to be expected by age of stones along with center diamond having two very small chips near the girdle; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.