Antique jewelry for the modern woman
three row diamond, platinum, and 18k gold ring
A super chic band, perfect for those who love to mix metals. A "married" piece, the ring consists of three platinum and diamond bands at center. With a combined diamond weight of approximately 1.44 carats, the vintage single cuts sparkle throughout and pop against the platinum. Sandwiched on either side are two vintage 18 karat yellow gold bands. The bands are angled giving the pieces a beautiful, finished look.
We believe the individual bands were owned and put together by someone who had a great collection of bands around the 1950s-1960s.
The wide shape of the band takes up great real estate on your finger measuring 0.41 inches tall all around. We think it would make an incredible engagement ring or a stunning right-hand ring. The flat design makes it the ultimate in comfort.
- Style number: R2304
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- Platinum and 18k yellow gold
- 72 total vintage single cut diamonds
- 41 diamonds each 0.01 carats and 31 diamonds each 0.02 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.44 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.41", depth of ring as it sits off finger 2.3 mm, width of entire ring 0.81"
- Marked "18K"
- Fits between a size 5.5 and 6 due to its wide construction. Fox & Bond can not resize this ring.
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. Gold bands show very minimal wear with a few light scratches.
Fits between a size 5.5 and 6 due to its wide construction. Fox & Bond can not resize this ring.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.