Antique jewelry for the modern world
swedish amethyst sugarloaf and 18k gold ring
A chic and unusual ring by the Swedish designer Stigbert. Made from 18 karat yellow gold in 1966, the focal point of the ring is a sugarloaf amethyst cabochon in a deep purple color. The tall stone sits up with a sculptural quality.
With it's high profile and unique design, this ring is a chic and special piece. It feels amazing on the finger and looks fantastic on its own or worn with other favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R3103
- Vintage, 1966
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Amethyst: sugarloaf 13.1 mm x 13.1 mm x 10 mm (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.76", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.50"
- Band width tapers from 6.8 mm to 4.1 mm
- Marked "Stigbert HE 18K Q9" with Swedish hallmark
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond cannot size this ring due to its construction.
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.