Antique jewelry for the modern world
stacked rainbow gemstone yellow gold ring
A vintage rainbow ring unlike any other. Constructed from six rings, a tall stack of solitaires are seen together. At top and moving down, the prong set stones are garnet, light yellow tourmaline, citrine, peridot, greenish-blue tourmaline, and amethyst, ranging in size from 3.95 mm to 6.2 mm. The backs of the settings are open allowing the light to flow through making the colors pop.
The bands are done in 14k and 10k yellow gold and soldered together at the rings back. We found this piece as you see it today, but someone who loved color had the vision for this rainbow ring.
Measuring 0.93" tall at center, it's a fun and unique statement ring.
- Style Number: R3000
- Vintage, circa mid to late 20th century
- 14k and 10k yellow gold
- 6 round stones: garnet 5.65 mm, yellow tourmaline 3.95 mm, citrine 3.65 mm, peridot 5.2 mm, greenish-blue tourmaline 4 mm, amethyst 6.2 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.93", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.3"
- Band width tapers from 0.62" down to 0.4"
- Marked "14K" and "10K"
- Size 5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Very good vintage condition- Some stones show mild abrasion consistent with normal wear and age.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.