Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
sapphire, pearl, and 14k gold crescent moon charm
A sweet antique charm from the early 20th century. Done in 14k yellow gold, a thin crescent moon outline is seen with five pearls and four light blue sapphire moving from top to bottom.
We found this piece as an antique brooch, but converted it to a much more wearable pendant.
A lovely piece, it measures 1.45 inches tall with its bale. A great charm add to your charm bracelet, wear as a necklace, earring, or stacked with your favorite pieces.
How do you want to wear your new charm? Choose a 16” or 18” chain, a hoop earring, or just the charm itself.
- Style Number: R3019
- Antique, circa early 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- Pearls- 5 ranging in size from 1.88 mm to 2.32 mm
- Sapphires- 4 ranging in size from 1.63 mm to 2.88 mm
- Height with bale 1.45", height w/o bale 1.32", width 0.42", depth 4.36 mm
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.