Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
sapphire, diamond, and bi-color gold ring
A beautiful blue sapphire sits front and center in this gorgeous ring. The center portion, done in 14k white gold, is prong set with a cornflower blue sapphire weighing approximately 4.71 carats. Flanked on either side are two round brilliant cut diamonds, each 0.10 carats. The bright blue hue set in white gold and sparkling diamonds gives the piece a stunning look.
Set on an 18 karat yellow gold band, we believe the piece was married together at some later date to create the lovely ring we see today. Complete with a hand engraving on the interior, it would make a fantastic and unique engagement ring.
- Style Number: R3554
- Vintage, circa mid-20th century
- 18k yellow gold, 14k white gold
- Cornflower blue sapphire, modified rectangular step cut, 4.71 carats (approx.). We believe it to be a natural, heated stone.
- 4 round brilliant cut diamonds, each 0.10 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.40 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.38", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.30", width across center 0.53"
- Band width 3.2 mm
- Hand engraving on interior
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of purchase.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing later if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you want to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.