Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
sapphire, diamond, and 18k gold cluster ring
A beautiful cluster ring made during the mid 20th century from 18 karat yellow gold. Sitting at center is a blue sapphire weighing approximately 1.55 carats. Prong set, the sapphire is surrounded by a halo of 11 transitional round cut diamonds, each weighing approximately 0.04 carats, giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 0.44 carats. Between the diamonds is a gold shared prong bar, a unique element to this piece.
The sapphire makes the vintage ring pop with color. It looks amazing on the hand with its universally flattering shape and size. We love it on its own or paired with other favorite pieces. It would make a fantastic engagement ring for someone looking for a unique and colorful piece.
- Style Number: R3561
- Vintage, circa mid-20th century
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Sapphire- natural, heat treated, 1.55 carats, 7.1 L x 6.5 mm W (approx.)
- 11 diamonds- transitional round cut, each 0.04 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.44 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.47", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.33", width of cluster 0.47"
- Band width 1.9 mm
- Marked "18K"
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Sapphire is natural, heat-treated, and has a small feather on the left side; however, we do not feel it detracts from the beauty of this ring.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing later if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you want to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.