Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
russian enamel, pearl, and 14k gold bangle bracelet
A beautiful antique bangle bracelet with a gorgeous pop of color. Warm 14 karat yellow gold is covered with sky blue enamel on the front of the bracelet. The color is so beautiful, photos can't do it justice. A 5-point star sits at center and is set with five natural pearls. The center pearl measures 4 mm with the five additional pearls measuring 1.5 mm. Scrolling engraved details are seen throughout the blue enamel making them pop. The antique gold has lovely patina showing its age in the best way possible.
The bangle hinges open and closed and has a safety chain for extra secure wearing. Russian hallmarks finish the bracelet indicating it's fineness, 14k gold, and that it was made in St. Petersburg during the years 1847-1898
It measures 6.5 inches around the interior. We love it worn on its own for a colorful jewelry staple or stacked with your favorite bracelets.
- Style number: R1349
- Antique, circa mid-late 1800s
- 14k yellow gold and enamel
- Natural pearls ranging in size from 4 mm down to 1.5 mm
- Height at front 0.86", total width 2.6", depth 3.4 mm
- Interior measurement 6.5"
- Russian hallmarks
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. As always with enamel pieces, this bracelet should avoid oils, lotions, sprays, perfumes, etc.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.