Antique jewelry for the modern world
ruby cabochon and diamond 14k gold ring
A chic vintage ring made from warm 14 karat yellow gold. Designed as a band, it's slightly raised at the front. A tear shaped ruby cabochon passes over two vintage cut diamonds at center. One diamond weighs 0.08 carats and the other weighs 0.10 carats. The ruby cabochon has a juicy, candy quality to it that looks great set against the rich yellow gold.
We love the style of this ring, it feels vintage and modern at the same time. The slight dome shape of the ring makes it comfortable and easy to wear both alone on your finger or stacked up along with your other favorites.
- Style Number: R1900
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 1 pear-shaped ruby cabochon measuring 8.5 mm x 5.6 mm
- 2 round brilliant cut diamonds, 0.08 carats and 0.10 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.18 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.38", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.21"
- Band width tapers from 9.6 mm in front to 2.8 mm in back
- Marked "14K"
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 5.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 7.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 9 and down to a size 5.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.