Antique jewelry for the modern woman
ruby and diamond open scrolling gold ring
A vintage navette shaped ring with bright center stones. An open work center with scrolling 12k yellow gold designs is set with approximately 0.25 carats of diamonds. Different cuts, they're a mix of vintage full cuts, single cuts, and rose cut diamonds accenting the face of this 0.70 inch tall ring. Three jammy red rubies are bezel set and range in size from 3 mm down to 2.5 mm.
The tall, elongated shape of the ring is nicely balanced by the slightly graduated 14k yellow gold ring shank. A navette ring looks great on the hand and takes up great finger real estate
- Style number: R1166
- Vintage, circa early-mid 20th century
- 14k and 10k yellow gold
- 3 rubies ranging in size from 3 mm to 2.25 mm
- 15 diamonds- 6 weighing 0.03 carats, 2 weighing 0.015 carats, 4 weighing 0.01 carats, 3 rose cuts measuring 0.05 mm (all approx)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.25 carats
- Height of front of ring 0.70", width of center 0.42", depth of ring as it sits off finger 2.75 mm
- Band width tapers from 5.74 mm down to 3.19 mm
- Size 9, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Fair vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. Gold shows signs of wear and two of the rubies are chipped.
Currently a size 9, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.