Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
ruby and diamond crossover 18k gold ring
Made during the mid 20th century, this gorgeous diamond and ruby ring is filled with sparkle and color. Crossing over and meeting at center are two pear shaped stones. The diamond, weighing 1.23 carats, is followed by five marquis cut diamonds for a total diamond weight of 1.51 carats. The ruby, weighing approximately 1.25 carats is followed by 5 marquis cut rubies.
Done in 18 karat white gold, the back is open allowing light to pour through making the diamonds sparkle and the rubies to pop with color.
It would make a lovely engagement ring, but its unique look and style makes it perfect for any occasion. A true heirloom piece.
- Style Number: R3146
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 18k white gold
- Rubies: 1 pear shaped- 8 mm x 6.4 mm x 3.6 mm weighing approx 1.25 carats, 5 marquises 3.8 mm x 2.2 mm each (approx)
- Diamonds: 1 pear shaped weighing 1.23 carats, H-SI1, 5 marquises 0.055 carats each (approx)
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.51 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.54", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.22", width across stones 0.72"
- Band width tapers from 2.9 mm down to 2.6 mm
- Marked "750"
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond offers complimentary resizing of this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 5.5
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.