Antique jewelry for the modern world
edwardian ruby and diamond 18k gold locket
An antique round locket in 18K yellow gold from circa 1890s-1910s that is just as desirable today as it was back then.
This charming piece features a center 0.22 carat Old Mine Cut diamond set flush around the surrounding gold. A garland-like design on the front of the locket features four additional Old Mine Cut diamonds, each about 0.025 carats, along with four marquise cut rubies, each about 3.5 mm x 2 mm in size.
The back of the locket shows a beautiful hand engraved monogram of three letters that appear more like a cool, abstract design. Measuring 1.10 inches in diameter, it holds up to two nice-sized photos inside the locket, each about 0.80 inches round. The locket hangs on a new F&B 18-inch 14K yellow gold chain.
- Style number: R842
- Edwardian, circa 1890s-1910s
- 18k yellow gold locket
- 4 rubies, 5 Old Mine Cut diamonds
- Total diamond weight 0.32 carats (approx)
- Height 1.40" with bale, width 1.10", depth 0.18"
- Holds up to 2 photos
- Hangs on a new F&B 18" 14k yellow gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. There is a small dent on the left side of the front locket by the diamond and a very small dent on the edge of the rim on the lower left side of the locket; however, we feel it doesn't detract from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.