Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
rose quartz and 14k gold sculptural ring
A chic vintage ring that will stop you in your tracks. Made from 14 karat yellow gold, a sculptural design frames a beautifully colored pastel rose quartz. The oval stone, which is set east to west, is new to the piece. We found the setting without a stone and set it with this dreamy quartz that looks amazing within the warmth of the gold.
Measuring 0.59 inches tall, it's a great shape and scale. Constructed well, it feels amazing on the finger. Wear it on its own as a statement ring or pair it with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R1706
- Vintage setting, circa 1960s- 1980s
- 14k yellow gold
- Rose quartz- 5.47 carats- 12.7 mm round (approx.)
- Height of front of ring 0.59", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.33", width across entire ring 0.88"
- Band width tapers from 3.4 mm- 2.5 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.